Advisory Services for Boards of Directors
We recognise that your time is limited, but your risk exposure is not. Often you are asked to sign off on a massive IT project spend with very limited information about the true nature of the deliverables and the associated risk.
We can work with you to identify what the core business issues are for the company and how technology can be a threat or present an opportunity for change. Let us help you enhance your vision with innovative use of information and technology.
Profound Information leverages technology to
help your business fulfil its potential.
Profound Information’s founding director, Alan Perkins, combines his skills and experience as a Chartered Accountant with years of experience as a CTO, CIO and IT consultant. He has that rare combination of business nous and technical skills that enables him to understand what organisations need and what is technically reasonable and cost effective. His advice is tailor-made for your business.
Contact Profound Information today and discuss how Alan Perkins can help your board through:
- Reviews of your organisation’s business needs and current technical capabilities
- Developing an IT strategy to enhance your Board’s vision so that your company will become a leader in your industry and provide service that delights your customers
- Designing bespoke IT projects to tackle the those problems that are regarded as too difficult such as updating very old IT systems
- Independent assessment of company mergers from a technology perspective including technical risks, potential for leverage of data and systems etc.
- Independent assessments of proposed IT projects so that you choose the right IT project and spend budgets wisely
- Developing your organisation’s people to help them use technology more effectively
Contact us today to discuss your particular requirements.