How We Help CTOs, CIOs and IT Managers
Maintaining the IT functions of a business and meeting the demands of internal stakeholders while working with limited resources is difficult. CTOs, CIOs and IT managers are faced with a juggling act that leaves no time to look at opportunities such as:
- Synergising data sources;
- Moving to Cloud models; or
- Exploring how new technologies such as Big Data, the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence can help your company succeed.
Profound Information’s founding director, Alan Perkins, has a rare mix of business experience and technical expertise. He understands the business needs of organisations and knows how to work with key people at all levels. He also has the expertise to be able to discuss technical issues with your IT staff and consultants.
Alan Perkins has worked as a CTO and CIO in a variety of organisations from a cutting edge technology leader to a business with little technical expertise. He has won awards for pioneering new technologies in a variety of organisations and has worked as a consultant around the world.
Let Profound Information help you in the following ways:
- Develop a strategic IT plan to help your business use IT to help delight both customers and staff;
- Provide tailored technical solutions to address your company’s most difficult and unusual issues;
- Fulfil your company’s daily information needs quickly; and
- Mentor your key staff to help them develop their technical and managerial skills.
Contact us today to discuss your particular requirements.